Chocolate Rice Cup Cakes
Ingredients A: (Sieved together)
130 cake flour
5 gm double action baking powder
90gm fine sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla oil
50gm chocolate rice (+ more for topping)
1) Cream Sugar and butter till light and fluffy
2) Add eggs gradually and beat till well combined
3) Add vanilla oil and mixed well
4) Add ingredients A (cake flour and baking powder mixture), add chocolate rice, mixed well
5) Spoon mixture into pre-lined muffin tins or cup cakes cups, till 3/4 full, top with more chocolate rice.
6) Bake at 180 degree celsius for 20 mins till golden and cooked.