2 cups plain flour
1 cup custard powder
1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1-1/4 cup castor sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
a few drops of green and red coloring
1) Cream butter and sugar together till light and fluffy
2) Add egg and vanilla essence, continue to cream
3) Add sieved flour mixture into butter mixture
4) Divide mixture into 3 parts
5) Color 1 part red and add black sesame seeds into it
6) Color another part green, leaving the 3rd part
7) Roll the red part into a long cyclinder shape of
about 2 cm in diameter.
8) Wrap the uncolor part round the red cyclinder
9) Finally, wrap the green part round above cyclinder
10) Freeze in the refrigerator till firm (about
11) When firmed, slice thinly and half to form
slice of watermelon shape.
12) Place on lightly grease tray and bake at 170
degrees celsius for about 18 mins.