Saturday, September 29, 2012
PRAWN IN THE NET
15 pieces of large grey prawn
1 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Black Pepper
1 teaspoon Ground Chilli
1 teaspoon Parmesan Cheese
3 pieces of Cheddar Cheese Slice
1) Trim feedlers, leg of prawn, wash clean.
2) Use a pair of scissors, cut back of prawn shell, use a knife to slit back of prawn, deveined, cut deeper so that prawn can open up with shell, head and tail still intact.
3) Arrange prawn nicely on a baking tray, sprinkle with salt, black pepper, ground chilli and parmesan cheese powder.
4) Cut cheese slices into strips, insert strips of cheese into slit back of prawn.
5) Arrange balance strips of cheese on top of prawn to form a net design
6) Bake in 180 degrees celsius pre-heated oven till cooked and slightly brown, serve