Saturday, October 27, 2012
150gm lean pork (marinate with 2 tsp light soya sauce, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1/2 tsp ground pepper)
200gm cabbage (washed and tear into large pieces)
1 string of chinese sausage
30gm dried shrimp (washed)
8 pieces of fresh shitake mushroom
2 rice cups of rice (washed and drained)
1 cube chicken bullion cube
2-1/4 cups water
2 clove garlic (minced)
5 clove shallot (2 clove minced, 3 clove sliced)
3 tps of cooking oil
1) Heat up 3 tps cooking oil, fry slice shallot till golden, dish up and set aside for garnishing use, leaving oil behind
2) Fry minced garlic, shallot and dried shrimp till fragrant, add chinese sausage, follow with lean pork, fry for a few minute.
3) Add cabbage pieces, fry till well mix.
4) Add drained rice, stir fry for a few minute, crush chicken bullion cube and add into rice, mix well.
5) Scoop rice mixture into rice cooker, add water and turn on rice cooker to cook rice mixture.
6) When rice cooker skip to keep warm, leave rice in rice cooker for another 10 minutes till rice is drier before serving. Garnish with fried shallot for added fragrance.